Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-01 Origin: Site
With the development of wireless network, the era of the Internet of everything is getting closer and closer to us. The development of the Internet of Things also drives the development of wireless charging technology, which is more and more widely used in mobile devices with its excellent convenience. Some people worry that electromagnetic radiation from wireless charging will affect people's health In the process of power transmission by the wireless charging coil, the specially designed wireless charging coil will generate a directional magnetic field to convert the electric energy into magnetic field energy and transmit it to the charging device. The charging device receives the magnetic field energy through the wireless charging coil and converts the magnetic field into electric energy and stores it in the battery In order to reduce the energy loss in the process of transmission in the wireless charging coil will also increase the magnetic field barrier does not need to spread, wireless charging system transmission efficiency of more than 80%, the remaining 20% of the energy in the energy conversion process through the wireless charging coil heat escape The wireless charging coil will adjust the charging power according to the requirements of the device. When the device does not need to be charged, the magnetic field of the wireless charging coil will be automatically turned off to avoid unnecessary power loss.