Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-09 Origin: Site
The eye protection lamp is a lamp with the effect of protecting the eyes, which can reduce visual fatigue and prevent myopia. It is mainly composed of a light source and a lamp. The lamp cap used in the eye protection lamp is a light source with good light quality. The lamp is composed of a lampshade that can improve the uniformity of light distribution, and can reduce or reduce glare, and a drive circuit that provides current to the light source.
When choosing an eye protection lamp, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
The national standard GB/T9473-2017 "Performance Requirements for Reading and Writing Table Lamps" pointed out in IEEE Std 1789-2015 that lighting flicker will have the following potential adverse effects:
· Photosensitive epilepsy or seizures induced by flashing light;
· Stroboscopic effect and related rotating machinery obviously slow down or stop phenomenon;
· Migraines or severe headaches are often accompanied by nausea and visual disturbances;
· Increase repetitive behaviors of people with autism;
· Vision weakness includes: eye strain, fatigue, blurred vision, as well as traditional headaches and decreased ability in vision-related tasks.
(2) Color temperature: different color temperatures have different effects on atmosphere creation and emotions. When the color temperature is less than 3300K, the light is mainly red, giving people a warm and relaxing feeling; when the color temperature is 3300-6000K, red, green, and blue light content account for a certain proportion, giving people a natural, comfortable and stable feeling; When the color temperature is above 6000K, blue light accounts for a large proportion, which makes people feel serious, cold, and uneasy in this environment.
For children to study this matter, the most suitable color temperature is 4000k. It hurts the eyes when it is too high, and wants to sleep when it is low.
(3) Illumination: Whether the eye protection lamp is bright enough, and whether it is evenly bright at the same time.
National AA-level illuminance standard: the illuminance shall not be less than 500lx in the fan-shaped range 30cm from the light core area, and the illuminance shall not be less than 250lx in the fan-shaped range 50cm away from the light core area. And the uniformity of illuminance in each area shall not be greater than 3.
National A-level illuminance standard: the illuminance shall not be less than 300lx in the fan-shaped range 30cm from the light core area, and the illuminance shall not be less than 150lx in the fan-shaped range 50cm away from the light core area. And the uniformity of illuminance in each area shall not be greater than 3.
First look directly at the light-emitting surface of the desk lamp, if you feel dazzling, there will be glare problems; if you can see individual light sources, this desk lamp has not only glare problems, but also ghosting. Long-term use will seriously affect vision and reduce the human eye's ability to distinguish details. To detect ghost images,
place a magnifying glass under the lamp and a piece of white paper on the ground, adjust the position of the magnifying glass, and observe whether there is one brightness on the paper. If there are bright spots, this lamp must have a ghosting problem. Of course, the safest way is to choose a table lamp with a light emitting structure on the side of the LED light source. The side-emitting structure has no glare, does not dazzle the eyes and does not hurt the eyes.