Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: Site
At present, most of the electronic devices on the market, such as cell phones, watches, laptops, etc., are still charged by wired way, that is, one end is connected to the rechargeable battery of electronic devices and the other end is connected to AC power. This frequent plugging and unplugging of charging plugs can easily cause damage to the interface and may bring the danger of electric shock.
Wireless charging has been converted from a fictional concept to an actual commodity, such as mobile power, electric toothbrush wireless charging, new energy vehicles wireless charging, Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth headphones appear. In the era of rapid technological development, wireless charging module development has a broad prospect.
Wireless charging module generally uses the principle of electromagnetic wave induction to charge, mainly divided into the transmitter and receiver, there is a coil at each end, the transmitter connected to the power supply will generate electromagnetic signals, the receiver inducts this signal to generate current to achieve the purpose of wireless charging. It allows the charger to get rid of the restrictions of the line, the appliance and the power supply are separated. Compared with the traditional wired charger, it has greater advantages in safety and usage.
1. Easy to use: charge as you go, without plugging and unplugging, avoiding poor contact problems due to interface wear; one charger can charge multiple devices, easy and convenient to use.
2. Reduce materials and costs: replaces the use of charging cables and sockets, saving the use of materials.
3. High compatibility and versatility: Any kind of equipment from any manufacturer can be charged wirelessly.
4. High conversion rate and high efficiency.
5. Strong safety: traditional wired charging, when the charging is completed, if not unplugged, will keep charging, bringing certain safety risks, while wireless charging can automatically disconnect when the device is fully charged, ensuring the safety of charging.
Wireless charging technology is divided into four kinds: magnetic resonance, magnetic coupling, microwave transmission and electric field coupling. Among them, magnetic resonance is currently the highest use rate, the most mature development of wireless charging technology, people use the cell phone, headphones are used in this technology. The process of wireless charging is generally divided into three stages: identification of the device, identity authentication and charging. First, the power supply device is identified; then the transmitter sends a signal to the receiver to start the device that needs to be charged for identity authentication; and finally, the device is charged.
At present, the development of wireless charging technology is limited by the distance, wireless charging manufacturers will strengthen the development of wireless charging modules, dedicated to solving the problem of long-distance transmission and accurate positioning. We believe that the future of electronic devices will use wireless charging technology, wireless will eventually replace wired